We offer, at no charge, an online service that gives you access to your child’s health information 24/7!
Here are some of the things you can do in your/your child’s patient portal:
- Request an appointment
- Send and receive secure messages with our nursing staff
- View (limited) lab results
- Request ADD/ADHD and Asthma medication refills
- Receive email reminders about upcoming appointments and checkups
- View and print immunization records, patient education and other documents
Is it safe?
Patient Portal User Agreement -Which includes our security statement.
How can I sign up?
Patient Portal Registration Form–After you fill this out, just drop it off at our office. Or, on your next visit, you can pick up a form at the check in desk or at check out. Be sure and show your ID for security and verification. By signing up for an account you are agreeing to the terms set forth in the Patient Portal User Agreement .
I’ve already signed up, what’s next?
You should receive a series of emails with further instructions on completing the sign up process. Also, either prior to or after you’ve successfully logged on, click on and print the following guides/documents for further help:
- Proxy Registration Instructions– Use this guide to complete your registration after you’ve dropped off your form.
- FMH(FollowMyHealth) How to for Parents– This is a basic guide on how the portal works
I have technical issues. What do I do?
Direct all your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 24 hours for a response.